This Revolutionary Amazonian Facial Oil glides on like silk and deeply absorbs to hydrate, balance and brighten your skin. Oro de Cacay is 100% natural and wild harvested by indigenous communities in the Amazon region of Colombia.
- Ultra rich in Amazonian nutrients like vitamin E, natural retinol and linoleic acid
- Nourishes skin and promotes the production of collagen.
- Your skin will appear firmer and you will notice a visible reduction in fine lines, wrinkles and improved skin tone and texture.
- Environmentally sustainable sourcing that promotes reforestation
- Generates incomes for small scale and indigenous Colombian farmers.
Cacay oil is garnering the attention of high end cosmetic labels for its rich antioxidant properties. It is wild harvested in remote parts of Colombia by small-scale farmers, as a result, supply is limited, making it a rare luxury oil in today's beauty market. Cacay contains:
Vitamin E - Cacay visibly reduces signs of aging, and protects skin from environmental toxins that speed up aging.
Natural Retinol - Cacay enhances the production of collagen to improve skin elasticity, firmness and tone. It is also helps clear future acne breakouts by enhancing the skins natural renewal cycle.
Linoleic Fatty Acid - Unmatched by leading natural oils, this essential fatty acid helps strengthen and nourish hair and skin, contributing to radiant, healthy hair, and a glowing even-toned skin complexion.
Squalene - Cacay includes this potent antioxidant that balances and hydrates skin and protects against free radical damage that contributes to early signs of aging.
30ml / 1 fl. oz.