We may make changes to this policy from time to time. We will post updated versions of our policy on this page of our website.
By visiting botanicandterre.com, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Individuals may choose to provide personal information (such as name, contact details and payment information) through this website. Here are the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit.
- Online Purchases: To process your purchase, we ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information. We use this information to process your purchase, confirm your order and deliver the items to you. If you give us permission, we also may use your contact information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
- My Account: You may choose to create an account on esthoriabox.com in order to store billing and shipping information to utilize for faster checkout. You also may provide your birthday and gender, which we may use to personalize promotional offers if you chose to receive them. We never permanently store credit card information. As a result, you do not have the option to save credit card information in your esthoriabox.com account.
- Email Communications: You may sign up to receive electronic newsletters and promotional emails from esthoriabox.com. To sign up, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, birthday, gender and email preferences. We use this information to send you communications about our products and services, invitations to specials sales and notices of new arrivals. We also use this information to tailor our newsletters to reflect your preferences. Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and “web beacons” to obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses botanicandterre.com. We do not track any information about your use of other websites. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors and understand what products and services you might prefer. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
- Surveys, Sweepstakes and Promotions: You may choose to participate in surveys, sweepstakes and other promotions. If you choose to participate in these promotions, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number. We use the information you provide to administer our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. We also may use the information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions, but only if you have given us your consent to do so.
- Customer Service: If you communicate our customer service team by email, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, zip code and telephone number. We use this information to respond to and communicate with you about your questions and comments.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Protecting your information is a priority. We will take reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all Personal Information provided to us, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. In addition, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via email. Our customer service team operates over a private, secure network. Please note, however, that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to protect the transmission over the Internet of your payment card data. You can check the security of your connection by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure site, the first characters of the site address change from “http” to “https.” If you are using a web browser or firewall that does not permit communications through secure sites, you will not be able to make purchases on our site.
However, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our customers, except as described here. We may share the personal information you provide to us with our affiliates worldwide, licensees and joint venture partners for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- to complete your purchase transactions, order returns and credits
- respond to your requests and inquiries
- to provide the services you request
- to keep you informed about the status of your orders
- to notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
- In addition, we may send you and otherwise correspond with you, about products, services, companies, promotions, contests and events, sponsored by us and others, that we think might interest you
- to notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- to identify your product and service preferences, to improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
- to communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means